Massachusetts Family Law Appeal Attorney
Information about some family law topics is available via the sidebar. Family law appeals touch upon a wide range of legal topics, including:
- ☆ Divorce and post-divorce actions
- ☆ Grandparent, parent, and children's rights
- ☆ Child support, health insurance and educational expenses
- ☆ Alimony and spousal support
- ☆ Travel, privacy, and religious rights
- ☆ Business, inheritance, real estate, and other interests
- ☆ Contract agreement, interpretation, and enforcement
- ☆ Taxation and asset valuation
- ☆ Civil and criminal contempt sanctions and relief
Family law trial court decisions are life-altering, and sometimes not necessarily for the better. Probate and Family Court judges hear many cases every day. Mistakes are inevitable. That is why there is an appellate court.
Family law is constantly evolving in Massachusetts, nationally, and internationally. Investigate your right to appeal and to defend against your opponent's appeal before your window for relief runs closes.
Prior to focusing his practice on appellate litigation, Attorney William M. Driscoll litigated, negotiated, and mediated many family law cases and appeared in Family Courts throughout Massachusetts. He knows how Family Court judges think. He even clerked for one. Attorney Driscoll uses that insight on appeal.