Massachusetts Land Use & Zoning Appeal Attorney
Land use and environmental concerns are heated issues. There are two sides to every controversy, whether the issue arise from landowners, abutters, or government officials. Attorney William Driscoll assists in the resolution of a variety of land use and zoning issues.
Attorney Driscoll represents individuals, businesses, and organizations in the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court. Appellate experience is important whether you seek to challenge or defend a judgment of the Land Court, District Court, or Superior Court. The list of land use and zoning topics seems endless, for example:
- Boundary, easement, and structure disputes
- Condominium covenants, conditions & restriction (CC&R) disputes
- Environmental and land trust disputes
- Great pond designation and trust disputes
- Manufactured housing and mobile home issues
- Pipeline and other commercial land taking
- Real estate development projects, residential and commercial
Attorney Driscoll also represents holders of an Amateur Radio License who seek to obtain permission to pursue their Ham radio hobby and emergency preparedness activities. The most common Ham zoning issue is obtaining permission to erect a suitable antenna support structure (not an antenna "tower"). Terminology and a quality presentation makes a difference.
Call (978-846-5184) Appeals Attorney William Driscoll to learn more.